You are here: K PORTAL - Trade fair Plastics and Rubber - K 2013. Visitor Service.
Welcome to K 2013!
With over 3,000 exhibitors, K in 2013 will again be the undisputed flagship event of the industry and hence the ideal business and contact platform for inspirational ideas and forward-looking decisions. On over 168,000 sqm of net exhibition space in 19 exhibition halls, a comprehensive and clearly structured offering awaits you.
Where the experts meet:
- The No. 1 trade fair for plastics and rubber worldwide
- The biggest, broadest and most international range of exhibits
- The marketplace for visionary themes and innovative, sustainable solutions
- The most prestigious business and communication platform.
Main product groups and target groups
Raw materials & auxiliaries
- Resource conservation
- Energy efficiency
- Functional solutions
Playing their key part in improving resource and energy efficiency, plastics and rubber are materials of the 21st century. The focus of attention will be not only on optimised standard raw materials, but also on bio-, advanced and reinforced plastics and the latest developments in the fields of structural materials and functional polymers for futuristic applications. Presented by the leading international companies.
The perfect setting for you to make a lasting impression with your company on the international stage. So that you can build on your competitive edge. K makes the difference.
Semi-finished products, technical parts and reinforced plastics
- Improved efficiency
- Progressive technologies
- Outstanding composites
- Environmentally gentle lightweight construction
Today, energy-efficient and eco-friendly product solutions are no longer conceivable without plastics and rubber. Bringing together the right selection of raw materials and composites with the best-possible processing methods yields novel products and applications that in many industries culminate in new business opportunities.
Machinery & equipment for the plastics and rubber industries
- Energy and resource efficiency
- Forward-looking process optimisation
- Integrated production processes
- Reducing set-up times
- Live demonstrations
Witness the unique live presentations of sophisticated production units and the most extensive range of machines and equipment worldwide. Together, they offer you improved production, processing and treatment technologies coupled with innovative strategies for enhanced energy and materials efficiency.
Services for the plastics and rubber industrie
- Plastic and rubber goods manufacturing
- Rubber production and processing
- Packaging/ distribution
- Construction/ architecture and interior design
- Automotive, aviation and aerospace
- Electrical engineering/ electronics
- Machinery and plant manufacturing
- Medical technology/ precision mechanics/optics
- ICT (information and communication technology)
- Energy technologies/ photovoltaics
- Sports/ leisure
- Chemical industry.