GEVACRIL® was founded in 1972 when Dr. Cattaneo began to manufacture cast acrylic tubes. In 1973 the company started to export to Switzerland and soon expanded into the most important world markets.
Gevacril Acrylics a commercial subsidiary, which nowadays manages the "business communication", was successfully establised in Heidelberg, Germany in 1995.
Today GEVACRIL® is a consolidated global player with distributors and agents spread over five continents and more than forty countries. More than 75% of production volume is sold internationally.
The product range includes 20 product families such as Cast, XT and PC Tubes, Rods, Bars, Profiles, and the innovative GEVACRIL-Metallic® Tubes, Fluor-Acryl® Rods and Bars, Cast Continued® Tubes.
More than a 1000 items are produced and stocked.