is a leading Italian company in the automation for plastics processing industry. Their systems are original solutions particularly suitable to meet he high precision needs for injection moulding and PET preforms.
In order to satisfy all the plastic processors requirements Moretto S.p.A. has extended its product range by acquiring, in 2015, the brand CONTREX
, a company specialized for more than 35 years in automation for the extrusion of blown film, pipes-profiles and flat slab.
Contrex offers a series of specific products in order to optimize and manage dozens variables, which intervene during the extrusion process of blown films, and to realize a high quality finished product, such as:
- Continuous loss-in-weight dosing units (from 2 to 12 materials)
- Cooling rings for film control
- Film thickness in-line control systems
- Extrusion plants supervising system
Perfectly in line with Moretto production, Contrex machinery stand out for their high quality and technology.
A global leadership
Since its foundation in 1980, Moretto S.p.A. has gained a top position among the market leaders in the production of automated systems for the plastics processing industry.
The group has a direct presence in over 60 countries and consists of 8 branches, offering a range of highly customised solutions for an increasingly expanding market. Innovation and attention to customer requirements are the main criteria that drive and motivate a team of more than 400 employees, who are united in supporting and using technologies strongly focused on the future.
- Founded in 1980
- Operations in 8 Countries
- Installations in over 60 Countries
- 400 employees
- 5.650 products models
- 167 patents
- 60.000 products sold annually
- 75.000 m² factory and office space
- 250.000 m² total area
- 1.860.000 machines installed worldwide
- More than 6% turnover invested in R&D